2021 will be a big year for Lone Tree based Endovascular Consultants of Colorado (ECCO). In order to provide a more a patient-centric and concierge style approach, ECCO Medical will expand into a bigger and more high-tech facility. The best part? All treatments occur in an outpatient facility, using minimally invasive, image-guided therapies.
About ECCO Medical
ECCO is an office-based lab that focuses on interventional radiology and minimally invasive options for a variety of patient conditions including:
- peripheral artery disease
- liver cancer
- leg pain
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
ECCO stays on top of the most exciting advances in treatments of women’s and men’s health issues – with a focus on lower extremity arterial disease and liver cancer therapies. In order to do so, ECCO works collaboratively with referring physician colleagues.
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Interventional Radiologists Aaron Kovaleski, MD, and Charles Nutting, DO, FSIR saw a growing need to help patients in an outpatient setting. So, they set out to do just that.
ECCO Medical plans to take the wrapper off its new high-tech facility in early January 2021. It will feature state-of-the-art equipment and technology for the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of common conditions.
Both nationally recognized, Drs. Kovaleski and Nutting are experts in endovascular procedures. For example, these procedures include:
- Lower extremity revascularization for artery blockage due to Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Y90 radioembolization for liver cancer
- Prostate Artery Embolization (PAE) for men diagnosed with an enlarged prostate (BPH)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) for women diagnosed with uterine fibroids
- Angioplasty, stent placement or embolization for a variety of venous issues
The new ECCO Medical facility will include features such as two state-of-the-art interventional suites, two ultrasound rooms, four pre-op and recovery areas. All designed with the highest level of patient care, safety, and comfort in mind.