Below you will find new patient forms and specialty forms to submit prior to your next visit and expedite the check in process. We look forward to participating in your care.
New Patient Forms
Knee Pain Forms
Prostate Patient Forms
Prospective Patient Quizzes
New Patient Process
As a new patient:
- Once your appointment is booked, we will create a record for you in our medical system. You will receive an email from the system with login details for the Patient Portal.
- Complete the New Patient Information Form and Health History Forms:
- Follow the links above to complete the forms online or download and print a PDF.
- Or fill them out in the office prior to your next appointment.
- The Patient Portal is useful for:
- Viewing or rescheduling existing appointments
- Requesting new appointments
- Updating demographic information
- Viewing test results
- Communicating with your care team at ECCO
ECCO During COVID-19
- We have a patient only waiting area without steps or elevators to navigate.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by our front desk staff and asked screening questions to ensure there is no risk of bringing COVID into the clinic.
- Masks are optional for patients and staff. If you prefer our staff and your physician to wear a mask during your visit, please let our front desk employees know.
- Our employees are expected to follow all of these rules as well to limit our risk of exposure for each other and our patients. If any patients or employees exhibit any of the CDC symptoms of COVID they will be required to stay home and self-quarantine until they can bring a negative test result or receive treatment and be symptom free before being allowed inside of the ECCO clinic.
Most of the procedures we specialize in are covered by insurance and we’ll work with your insurance provider so that there are never any surprises. You will always know exactly what is covered before you begin any type of consultation or treatment.
We accept nearly all insurance plans including Medicare/ Medicaid and will confirm in-network or out-of-network status upon booking your appointment.
Request an Appointment
Please call (720) 668-8818 or complete the form below to request an appointment or consultation.