Thank you for you interest in ECCO. Below you will find everything you need to get in touch with us and schedule a consultation. We look forward to participating in your care.
New Patient Process
As a new patient:
- Once your appointment is booked, we will create a record for you in our medical system. You will receive an email from the system with login details for the Patient Portal.
- Complete the New Patient Information Form either:
- Through the Patient Portal,
- At the clinic prior to your appointment, or
- Download, print, complete and bring with you to your appointment.
- The Patient Portal is useful for:
- Viewing or rescheduling existing appointments
- Requesting new appointments
- Updating demographic information
- Viewing test results
- Communicating with your care team at ECCO
ECCO During COVID-19
- We have a private parking lot within steps of our front entrance. The entrance is just for our clinic with a patient only waiting area and no steps or elevators to navigate.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by our front desk staff, have your temperature taken and be asked screening questions to ensure there is no risk of bringing COVID into the clinic. (We also perform a phone screening before and after every visit with the goal of keeping this space as safe as we possibly can.)
- Our employees are expected to follow all of these rules as well to limit our risk of exposure for each other and our patients. If any patients or employees exhibit any of the CDC symptoms of COVID they will be required to stay home and self-quarantine until they can bring a negative test result or receive treatment and be symptom free before being allowed inside of the ECCO clinic.
Most of the procedures we specialize in are covered by insurance and we’ll work with your insurance provider so that there are never any surprises. You will always know exactly what is covered before you begin any type of consultation or treatment.
We accept nearly all insurance plans including Medicare/ Medicaid and will confirm in-network or out-of-network status upon booking your appointment.
Request an Appointment
Please call (720) 668-8818 or complete the form below to request an appointment or consultation.