New Patient Forms
Men's Health Forms
Women's Health Forms
Uterine Fibroid Treatment
Pelvic Congestion Syndrome Treatment
Venous Issue Forms
Venous/Chronic Insufficiency Treatment
May Thurner Syndrome Treatment
Peripheral Artery Disease Forms
Knee Pain Forms
Take theUterine Fibroids Quiz
Take theArterial Disease Quiz
Take theProstate Quiz
New Patient Process
As a new patient:
- Once your appointment is booked, we will create a record for you in our medical system. You will receive an email from the system with login details for the PATIENT PORTAL.
- Complete the New Patient Information Form and Health History Forms:
- Follow the links above to complete the forms online or download and print a PDF.
- Or fill them out in the office prior to your next appointment.
- The Patient Portal is useful for:
- Viewing or rescheduling existing appointments
- Requesting new appointments
- Updating demographic information
- Viewing test results
- Communicating with your care team at ECCO
We are in-network with most insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid. We will confirm in-network or out-of-network status upon booking your appointment.
If you have a procedure at ECCO Medical, we will provide you with an estimated out-of-pocket cost but it is not a guarantee of your final bill. It is difficult to predict final charges with 100% certainty as your care will be individualized and insurance companies reserve the right to review claims. Please note that your estimate is not a guarantee of payment or insurance coverage. Contact your insurance if you need assistance understanding your benefits for the desired service.
Book an Appointment
Call or complete the form below to request an appointment or consultation.